Individuals and Groups can help Tech For Troops
- Individual Volunteer Days Available by Appointment
- Corporate and Group Team Building
- Business Administration Tasks (such as, social media,
grant writing, etc.)
- Computer and Technology Training
- Becoming a Tech for Troops Brand Ambassador
- Hack for Troops Support
Consider becoming a Brand Ambassador
What does it mean to be a “Brand Ambassador?” A Tech for Troops Brand Ambassador is an energetic representative of what we stand for – Veteran support and a believer in our earthly environment. An Ambassador will be, above all else, honest about what we do, while representing and advertising T4T in the community. You would bring the human touch, help T4T create and strengthen brand awareness, ask them to donate their equipment, sponsor an event, come in and take a tour.
We are a non-partisan, non-discriminatory Veteran services organization.
A brief overview of the volunteer day would include the following items:
- Tour of the facility
- Details from our staff and daily operations
- Computer breakdown
- Filtering of computer parts
- Cleaning laptops
- Additional activities may take place based on our needs at that time
Note that every activity will come with instructions and be supervised by a T4T employee.
Things to consider:
- Closed-toed shoes (warehouse environment)
- Gloves (especially for those on blood thinners or medication)
- Eye protection (breaking down computers can be destructive… and fun!)
- Mouth or Facemask (definitely consider this for those with
We have some sets of PPE to provide, but we encourage individuals to bring their own should they want to make use of it.
Businesses are encouraged to provide a meal for their team if the event is more than four hours.