Give Back Box® provides vendor services to retailers and charities, giving each and every cardboard box a second life to help people in need. So it is also a ‘green’ solution!
Reuse your online shipping boxes in which you received your purchases, or any other cardboard box you may have, to donate your unwanted working electronic items such as laptops, desktop computers, unlocked tablets, and unlocked cell phones, to make a major difference in the life of another person.
How It Works
What We Need
- What we need the most are laptops, desktop computers, tablets, and cell phones. While almost everything else can be recycled, these devices go to in-need Veterans after data destruction.
- T4T guarantees Data Destruction for all devices that could contain data.
- We accept all electrical wires, unlocked mobile devices, servers, hard drives, computers, and much more.
- Tech For Troops accepts large and small donations of technology with the intent of recycling, refurbishing, and reselling to support the Veteran community. Our vision is to turn your donations into Training, Education, and Technology for Veterans and their families in need.
How You Can Start!
- Find a Box. Look for good, sturdy boxes that can handle a lot.
- Purchase a “Give Back Box” label by clicking the button or this link.
- Receive the label and fill your box up to 25 pounds! Be sure to include any power cables.
- Drop off your filled box at UPS or FedEx and it will ship to Tech for Troops.
- Don’t forget to include your name and address so that we can send a Thank You card.