We are rapidly seeking a highly motivated intern to join the Hack For Troops Red Team to assist with an online capture the flag event being held in November.
This position is open to remote work and has a flexible schedule based on deliverables. The expected workload is 15-20 hours per week.
This position offers hands-on experience with a diverse set of security tools. Junior level programming proficiency is required to assist in the modification and deployment of CTFd, an open-source CTF platform. This position offers a $500 stipend for a 45 day period leading up to the event.
– An ideal candidate will have proficiency in the following areas:
– Able to work independently and as part of a team
– Able to write CTF challenge summaries and technical documentation
– Experience with GNU/Linux operating systems
– Experience with offensive security fundamentals and tools
– Prior attendance in cybersecurity CTF events
– Familiarity with VMware ESXI and vCenter Server
– Experience with Git and/or open-source software development
– A candidate with OSCP certification or prior training with Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) is highly preferred.
To apply send a resume to Mark Casper at firstname.lastname@example.org